Thursday, May 20, 2010

Here I am...blogging

SO...I've decided to start a blog. I've always wanted to start one of these things, but for some reason never have until now! It's the perfect time. I'm on maternity leave and there's many life changes going on. The last 4 weeks of mi vida have taken me for a ride. I had my little boy 5 weeks early. Whether I was ready or not, he was ready to come into the world. Now I'm not just Milly anymore, but I'm Milly Kameron's mom. Life as I knew it has changed dramatically.

For starters, I've had to figure out how many things I can do while feeding baby Kameron - a daunting task at first, but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it (I'm typing this post as I feed him!). For seconds, leaving the house has become an adventure. Traveling with a car seat is not the easiest thing in the world I'll tell ya that much! A trip to walmart has become A TRIP TO WALMART. Meaning, I better remember
everything I needed or else who knows when I'll get it.


Well, there's more where that came from so I'll keep it short and simple. Until next time the adventures of Milly
continue...scratch that out...the adventures of Milly and Kameron continue.

1 comment:

  1. Milly,
    Your little boy is so cute! And i agree with about getting out... you no longer have quick trips to the store. You have to time the feedings, haul out the baby, bring all the baby stuff, it is crazy!

    ReplyDelete